Meet the Board of Directors
Deborah Pearson, President
- Deborah has been on the board since 2013
- Deborah has been a member of NSWLA since 2011
- Deborah practices Employment Law, which includes Handicapped Discrimination in the Workplace, and Wrongful Termination Law
Deborah McWade, Vice President
Rosalyn Stults, Treasurer
- Rosalyn is currently the Treasurer for NSWLA
- Rosalyn was the past Treasurer and past President (term of 1999-2000).
- Rosalyn has been on the board since 1993
- Rosalyn has been a member of NSWLA since 1992
- Rosalyn has a multi disciplinary practice helping businesses and their employees with issues regarding business, civil, criminal, real estate, and divorce matters.
Molly Warren, Board Member
- Molly has served as Secretary since 2016
- Molly has served on the board since 2015
- Molly has been a member of NSWLA for over 5 years
- Molly practices juvenile law – juvenile delinquency.
Teresa M. Harkins La Vita, Board Member
- Teresa Harkins La Vita has been a member of the NSWLA and on its board since 2016.
- Teresa was the 2016 Lawyer of the Year award recipient.
- Teresa practices family law in Danvers and focuses her practice on divorce, paternity, custody, and child support matters, while also providing services as a Guardian ad Litem in the Probate and Family Court.
Laila Maalouf, Board Member
Teresa Reade, Board Member
- Teresa has a member of NSWLA for 3 years and has been a member of the Board of Directors for two years.
- Teresa is a the principle of Reade Law Firm, PC, a small family law firm in Peabody, MA, handling divorce, property division, custody, support, and other related matters.
Robin Fleischer, Board Member
- Robin has been a board member for 3 years
- Robin practices divorce, family law and basic estate planning; limited assistance representation
Talia Simonds, Board Member/IT Manager
- Talia has been a board member for NSWLA since 2016 and became the IT manager in 2017
- Talia joined NSWLA in 2015
- Talia practices Family Law and Divorce.